The role Solution Architect will be responsible for serving as software designer and architect for the development and maintenance of a credit decision system using OutSystems. This position will also be instrumental in designing, developing, testing workflows and providing technical documentation using the platform. The individual will also need to act as a subject matter expert on projects requiring changes to the credit decision system, and provide technical guidance and support of integrated application solutions. The position also requires strong collaboration with a broad group of matrix partners, including business operations, IT, Risk, Finance/Pricing, and Product Management, etc. to support and coordinate the implementation of business requirements systemically.
- Work closely with the Product Team to advise on development of appropriate solution architectures in response to product development initiatives
- Work closely with Business Analysts in translating business requirement specifications to Technical specifications
- Liaising with people from different backgrounds, from management to designers and programmers in the IT department, to ensure the solution approach meets the needs of the organization and the people who'll be using it.
- Develop software in an Agile development process utilizing Outsystems
- Oversee efforts to integrate software components
- Develop and maintain reference architectures and best practices that allow for secure, high performing, and highly available solutions.
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Perform other duties as assigned in order to support the business
- S. in computer science or MIS or related field with 10+ years of experience
- Experience designing, deploying and supporting one or more OutSystems solutions
- Experience in integrating the OutSystems with SOAP/REST web services and databases
- Should be a technologist who has hands on experience in multiple technical disciplines related to the architecture of digital products and platforms in cloud environments (AWS preferred / MS Azure, DevSecOps tools and SDLC environment)
- Experience with Linux
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Experienced working with teams operating in both are waterfall & agile disciplines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills including the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be detail oriented and well organized with ability to multitask
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
- Knowledge of general financial concepts -- P&L calculations, amortization schedules, basic understanding of interest rates, financial metrics, pro-forma models, etc a plus