Adobe Document Cloud is seeking a Solutions Architect who is passionate about working with our customers and cutting-edge web services. This role will be focused on our Adobe Sign - the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the company that brought you PDF and Acrobat. Organizations of all sizes rely on it to get documents signed and close business—easily, securely, on any device.
Your job? Position the value that Adobe Sign can deliver to customer and prospective customers by delivering real world demonstrations and presentations that clearly articulate the value of our solutions from the partner’s perspective. In addition, you will gain deep subject matter expertise in Adobe Sign, service features, functionality, and operation. This includes articulating value drivers, describing architecture, building and delivering custom demonstrations, and helping the Sales and Customer success teams satisfy the business and technical requirements.
- Present road-map and technologyinfrastructure to customers, including demonstrating deep familiarity with APIs, platform infrastructure, security and integration capabilities.
- Have experience with or be able to learn Adobe Sign partner integrations in order to provide demos to customers or prospective customers.
- Manage and deliver advanced customization and configuration for Microsoft-based solutions including SharePoint, MSD, Flow.
- Work with customers or prospective customers to develop integrated solutions and lead detailed architectural conversations about how to deliver a complete solution.
- Create strong relationships with key decision makers and act as trusted consultant on the Adobe Document Cloud product line.
- Guide and influence existing partners on recommended upgrades and enhancements to integrated solutions.
- Assist Sales, Consultants and Customer Success teams in responses to customer and prospective customer evaluations, escalations, and technical requirements documents.
- Assess competitive landscape on a regular basis.
- Be the internal champion for customer and prospective customer requirements – work closely with our product teams to define and prioritize partner feature requests
- Conduct technical workshops and education sessions for customers, their employees and, in some cases, internal teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically & internationally.
- Technical Savviness: Previous web service development experience.
- Cloud Architecture Knowledge: A deep understanding of the architectural and security principals of web-based enterprise platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- Integration Experience: A good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments.
- Great Presenter: Experience developing technical slides/presentations and demos tailored to a partner opportunity, and present them to partner teams, including C-level executives.
- Problem Solver: Needs to be a keen, flexible, and aggressive intellect with strong conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Skilled at handling sensitive or delicate situations.
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience presenting to executives and external audiences.
- Accountability: Results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, and champions all aspects of partner and product initiatives. Encourages constructive criticism on their work.
- Creativity: The successful candidate will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer facing technical role (e.g. sales engineer, solution consultant) for an enterprise application or platform company.