Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Digital marketing is advancing at a dizzying pace and companies are turning to the Adobe Marketing Cloud, the leader in enterprise marketing software, to stay ahead. Solution Architects help Adobe Marketing Cloud customers succeed by advising them on the right digital marketing strategies, product implementation approaches and consulting services needed to meet their business objectives.
As a Solution Architect, you will partner with Adobe sales teams during the sales cycle to conduct customer discovery, scope out a roadmap of consulting services, and present your proposal to the customer. This involves maintaining a deep understanding of the Adobe product strategy, consulting offerings, and sales pipeline to find opportunities where Adobe Consulting can bring significant business value to our customers (such as increased revenue, improved customer experience, and reduced marketing spend).
What you'll do
- Operate in a dynamic environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
- Partner with Adobe sales teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Problem solve novel solutions, architectures and use cases to help customers meet their objectives
- Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
- Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
- Help customers understand Adobe's capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
- Continuously improve the Solution Architecture team's knowledge, methodologies and customer-facing collateral
What you'll need to succeed
- 7-12 years of experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization
- Strong drive to solve customer problems and rapidly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including capability to build clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (e.g., Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Standout colleague who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- Deep understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape and experience with relevant Digital Marketing strategies and technologies
- Deep understanding of the typical use cases of Digital Platform implementations (CMS, Analytics, Personalization, Ecommerce, DAM, Mobile strategies etc.)
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
- Bonus: experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud or other Adobe solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.