We are looking for Solarwind Admin for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Solarwind Admin
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Responsible for supporting the configuration and operation of real-time monitoring, alerting and reporting of the global infrastructure and applications (Network, Servers, Storage, Databases, etc.)
- Experience in Systems Monitoring & Management Engineer role
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare)
- Experience with monitoring products (Nagios, SolarWinds, CA ITPAM.)
- Working knowledge of management and monitoring tools, such as Solarwinds, ExtraHop, SCCM
- History of scripting in various languages including PowerShell
- Knowledge of server hardware, Cisco UCS preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, file shares and print servers
- Knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies, server clustering technologies
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in cross-functional project teams.
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written.