Join CSRA on an opportunity to support the U.S. Intelligence Community, advance your career, and work in an environment utilizing state of the art technologies (Amazon Web Services) and Industry Best Practices (AGILE, DevOps, etc.) in defense of our nation. CSRA is looking for qualified candidates to help develop new or improve upon existing Mission and Business applications. We will help the customer plan their application development effort (Refactor, Rehost, Replace, and Revise) while considering transition plans designed to move critical applications to the Cloud. These efforts will require our team to work closely with Government and Contractor entities to ensure capabilities align with Mission and Agency objectives, Intelligence Community requirements (IC ITE), and customer goals.
Candidates who are interested in this opportunity should have the following general experience;
- Have worked within the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Experience with Government systems deployment processes (Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with IC Mission or Business applications
- DoD 8570 compliance or other Information Assurance certification
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environments supporting this customer
The team is made up of highly diverse, cleared, and experienced (Junior, Mid, and Senior level) personnel. In addition to general experience requirements, the following preferred requirements are desired;
Software/Web Developer Level 3)
- In concert with the software development lead, develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative software and web-based applications.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots extremely complex software problems and provides solutions using the latest technologies. Works independently on more complex projects.
- Integrates new software and web products with existing software and web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the system.
- BS or equivalent + 6 yrs related experience
- Candidates must possess a TS/SCI Active Clearance
- Education/Experience adjustments: Each higher degree requires 2 years less experience
Requisition ID RQ2054