We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best.
Software Validation Manager
- Manage team of software validation engineers in US, India and any future locations per business expansion.
- Responsible for planning, design and implementation of test cases and software DVPR to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Responsible for software validation processes in accordance to internal and industry standards like IATF 16949, CMMI, ASPICE and/or ISO26262.
- Responsible for software validation toolsets, fixtures, setups in order to maximize usage while remaining lean and within budget.
- Participate and present software validation plans, software DVPR, peer review of test cases, and relevant validation metrics to various stakeholders.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of automation of test cases as needed.
- Ability to travel to global test sites as required.
- Responsible to set and assess departmental goals, monitor capability and capacity of team, and provide adjustment as business needs evolves.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in automotive environment.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in a professional setting.
- Experience with toolset such as Vector and ETAS as related to software validation.
- Experience with lean (5S) and quality process (IATF 16949)
- Experience with process standards like CMMI and/or ASpice.
- Experience with electronic equipment such as power supply, oscilloscope, function generator, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Access, Excel and Power point.
- Experience with software programming in C, C++, Labview or Visual Basic.
- Experience with requirement management tools such as DOORS.
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 25,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.