We are looking for Software Validation Engineer or our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Software Validation Engineer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Work with a small team to test and validate a DRM in a Trusted Execution Environment, complete with external server interactions on Windows.
- Verify functionality, and probe interfaces. Verify a protected video playback capability, identifying defects in the security and software solution. Debug, troubleshooting and documenting defects in the solution.
- Develop test cases to validate the software solution is meeting requirements. Provide feedback to help enhance the software solution, and add automation to help validate the software solution over time.
- 5+ years of experience with validation of secure video playback technology including parsing, decoding and rendering.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- A good understanding validation of SGX based applications.
- Understand the relationships between attestation, licensing and client application untrusted and trusted environments.
- Organized, committed team player, excellent communicator, and a willingness to learn.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science/Engineering and have at least five years of industry experience developing software applications.
- Self-motivated and able to extrapolate the uses, limitations, and opportunities for new technologies.
- Customer/Results orientation, discipline, and proven ability to establish and maintain cross-organizational relationships.
- Good verbal, written and organization skills. ?