Job Title: Software Training Specialist
General Summary: Brillient is seeking a Software Training Specialist in support of our federal client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead IT training via a variety of mechanisms including live demonstrations, online distance learning, preparations of recorded lessons, etc.
- Identify efficiencies and enhancements to existing training methods.
- Draft, maintain, and refine course materials.
- Work with Project Manager to create scope and schedules for Training Content and Delivery
- Maintain Training delivery schedules
Support resource management and efficiency efforts by identifying standardized training processes and tools, all training requirements, constraints, and considerations pertaining to training delivery, including Privacy rules and regulations, systems access and availability, room logistics, scenario-based training events, and hands-on workshops.
- Experience with Articulate 360, specifically Storyline
- Knowledge of the SCORM eLearning Standard
- Experience with LMS required
- Familiarity with 508 compliance is a plus
- AgLearn experience preferred
- Assist in analyzing new program initiatives to determine training requirements,
- Maintain and continuously update the master training plan as requirements and changes occur.
- Support Skills Gap Analysis for employees or teams to identify competency (knowledge, skills, and abilities) gaps.
- Develop a catalog to address all levels of internal and external vetting.
- Facilitate and/or attend regular operational meetings.
- Gather behavioral data through various means.
- Support government on audit work activities.
- Coordinate with Government to develop and support a skills rotation and cross-training program.
- Develop training material to be appropriate for a cohort team facilitation.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years experience.
Experience Requirement: Minimum of two (2) years of experience
Other Requirement(s): This position requires U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card holder and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government public trust level security clearance. For a candidate that is a Green Card holder, they must have lived in the United States for at least three out of the past five years prior to your application date. You will also meet the residency qualifications if you lived abroad while on government or military duty or if you were a dependent of a federal employee of military member.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Excellent time-management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Exercises discretion and good judgement in all things, especially regarding sensitive or confidential matters
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with all staff and visitors.