Software Tools Verification Engineer - RT
Austin, Texas 78701
Digital audio signal processing and/or acoustics development for voice and audio applications
Expertise in MATLAB programming and data acquisition
Test and validate customer facing tools to support complex digital signal processing systems
We are one of the premier semiconductor companies. We have a dominant position in the Audio processing space for portable devices. Located in downtown Austin, situated in a new HQ building.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1. BSEE degree or similar with3+ years of experience in Software development.
2. Digital audio signal processing and/or acoustics development for voice and audio applications.
3. Expertise in MATLAB programming and data acquisition.
4. Proficient in digital filter design and related signal processing techniques.
5. Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
7. Prior experience in noise suppression, echo and noise cancellation, and/or beamforming.
8. Experiencewith FPGA simulation and test.
9. Expertise with Python and/or Java.
10. Familiarity with the silicon development cycle.
11. Prior experience in adaptive filter design.
12. Experience in mixed-signal audio: product design, microphone, speakers, audio IC.
13. Basic board level test and debugging.
14. Present Salary
15. Salary Expectation
16. Any work permit considered
17. Current Address