NVIDIA is looking for a Software Tools Engineer to join our Mac team.
Are you passionate about 3D graphics and GPUs. Have you ever dreamed of helping bring video games to life? Do you want to work with a fast, agile, and experienced team? Are you ready to move at the speed of light? NVIDIA is looking to hire a technical, creative and hands-on software engineer.
What you’ll be doing:
As a valued member of the team, you will be involved in the technical design and implementation of numerous features working in a Mac platform environment. You will write code in Python, C and C++. In this role you can expect to:
Development of tools for Automated GPU driver builds on Mac platform
Development of tools for Automated GPU driver testing on Mac platform
Development of various tools to help for driver development and debugging
Maintenance of existing tools
What we need to see:
B.S. or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or related field
Proficient with Python, Perl, Bash Scripting
Familiar with application development on Mac platform
Experience with tools development and automated test frameworks
Knowledge of web development is a plus
Knowledge of OS kernel and driver is a plus
A strong team player; self-motivated and a good attitude
Willing to learn new things and to be flexible in a dynamic environment
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Advanced understanding of computer science concepts and good coding practices
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++/Java
- Very proficient with Unix and macOS Terminal
- Experience using Perforce and SVN repositories and understanding how they work
- Proficient with Databases (Experience with MySQL Databases preferred)
- Experience with debugging basic network issues
- Basic understanding of how to maintain (Mac) servers/machines
- Basic understanding of how to maintain storage servers and its cleanup
- Basic knowledge of computer (Mac) hardware
- Debugging/troubleshooting issues
- Good communication skills
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers with some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working here. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly valuediversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.