Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. The Software Testing Engineer position is a vital role in our Information Technology department whose success relies upon your knowledge, experience, and dedication. The Medpace Software Development Department delivers software solutions that enable and empower both internal and external customers to manage their business processes most effectively and efficiently. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain full SDLC validation deliverables for Medpace software applications, including Validation & Test Plans, User Requirements & Functional Specifications, Functional & User Acceptance Testing, Trace Matrices, and Validation Summary Reports;
- Develop and execute functional test scripts for custom-developed Medpace software applications;
- Manage the change control of high volume Medpace software applications, which involves coordination with the software development team;
- Assist with administration of Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
- Assist in gathering evidence during sponsor audits.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 2+ years of experience in SDLC, testing, and validation;
- Experience writing and executing manual testing for complex software applications;
- Experience communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of software developers, department leads, and end users;
- Excellent computer skills, especially a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills; and
- Experience in the regulated healthcare industry is a plus!