- Serves as an expert and participates in the planning, conducting and reporting of system-level technical testing at the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF), APG, and Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) and system contractor facilities; assists in coordinating and conducting functional tests for Tactical Operations Centers (TOCs) in support of the PEO C3T; assists in summarizing, documenting, and reporting various C4ISR/TOC test data and results to the Technical Director, CTSF and Product Manager, Tactical Operations Centers (PdM TOCs); participate in TOC working groups and materiel development meetings to assist in developing coordinated fielding and testing schedules; assists in developing and producing Test Design Plans for TOC testing and other PEO C3T programs and transformation initiatives.
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, and makes minor adaptations and modifications.
- Provides independent and professional support on portions of complex projects.
- Provides professional engineering support with increasing independent accomplishment.
- Develops, maintains, upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Also write, implements and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Services as a subject matter specialist, providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Participates in all phases of risk management.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret