- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing software features on TCP/IP and Routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, L3VPN.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing various Layer 7 features like Deep packet inspection, SCTP, DNS, DHCP and HTTP.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing security features on the TCP/IP stack such as DDOS, Next Generation Firewall, AV, IPS/IDS.
- Design and develop software test automation framework and automate test cases for testing various software features using Python, Java and C.
- Help recreate customer reported software issues and help resolve the issues.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.