TimeTrade is looking for a Test Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The Test Engineer's responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, and enhancing the use of automation to ensure the best quality software is deployed.
The Test Engineer will play an important role in our commitment to delivering high-caliber software and will be crucial in the product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting automated tests before applications launch to verify the code meets the current product’s needs.
· In conjunction with developers, create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Assess and introduce new testing tools or methodologies where needed
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
· Experience testing on a wide variety of devices and platforms, with a strong emphasis on mobile and web browsers
· Strong knowledge of software Test Engineering methodologies, tools, and processes
· Experience incorporating automated testing into the build and release process
· Understanding of Agile development processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
The Test Engineer works out of our Tewksbury, MA headquarters. This position is available for immediate hire.
TimeTrade offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
· Stock Options
· Flexible spending plans
· Life insurance
· Stock Options
· On-site fitness center
· Generous vacation time