Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Responsible for defining, documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Identify and document software problems, and support the design of a solution.
- Provides technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Defines and implements automated test scripts.
- Sets and configures the system being tested; responsible for documenting/updating the test configuration/installation documentation.
- Establish and maintain developmental and operational documentation for the assigned tactical communications system.
- Test, and document results for software/scripts used to implement fixes and commercial software upgrades in a tactical communications system.
- Participate in the Agile development process and track and report out sprint progress support the security accreditation efforts for the assigned system.
- Operational knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in writing and performing software test plans/procedures.
- Scripting or coding experience.
- Operational knowledge of Virtual Machine environments.
- Experience with automated testing applications (Eggplant is preferred).
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good communication and time management.
- Experience with military tactical communications systems is a plus.
- Linux and/or Microsoft computing environment knowledge/expertise.
- Operational understanding of Configuration Management/ Change Management concepts, is a plus.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline is required.
- 7 years experience as a Test Engineer or performing Test Engineer related activities within the last 10 years.
- Secret Security Clearance.
- Must maintain the minimum certification for IA Technical Level II, which may be GSEC, Security+ CE, SCNP or SSCP.
- Must maintain a Computing Environment certification for the applicable Operating System (i.e. Microsoft Server 2012 or Database SQL).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.