Software Test Engineer - Retail Trading Technology
Our Equities RetailTradingTechnology team plays a critical role in processing trades for our retailinvestors.
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of different projects, working with a team of developers and the business community to design and execute test plans for mixed-platform systems and applications (UNIX, Windows, etc). You will work within a framework of distributed systems that includes both proprietary and third party applications. Within this environment, you will support both manual and automated testing for these systems as well as for the integrations that allow seamless data flow between them.
If you join our team, you may work on:
- Testing integrated vendor systems through use of front-end GUI tools
- Automating test tools for other business teams
- Testing new functionality and bug fixes along with configuring and managing complex test environments
- Integrating with the development team to tract solution through full SDLC
What we’re looking for
- At least three years’ experience of full- time, hands-on application software testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent; experience may substitute for education
- Rapid software testing, exploratory testing, system testing, production verification testing, customer certification testing, performance testing, black box testing experience
- Scriptingexperiencepreferred (i.e. Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate clearly, find and report bugs efficiently, and solve business and technical problems
- Experienceworking with remote teams preferred
SIG does not post compensation information externally. Any compensation information associated with this job posting was not provided by SIG.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.