Our engineering team solves tough problems and invents new ways to battle fraud using big data and audio science in the cloud. Test Engineers at Pindrop are developers with a passion for quality. As an Test Engineer, you will work alongside other colleagues/leaders to make sure that Pindrop software operates within the defined requirements.
tech we use
- Experience with Python, Go, testing frameworks, or C++, Linux, MySQL. Experience with Amazon AWS, EC2, and S3 is a plus. Passionate about working with new technologies and sharing new discoveries
what you'll do
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements under some supervision of senior colleagues
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies
- Identify and investigate issues found during testing
- Work closely with software developers and software quality analysts to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
who you are
- 2-4 years of software development and testing experience. Understanding of SDLC process
- Programming skills, preferably with Python or Ruby
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, including experience troubleshooting Linux-based applications
- Capable with SQL and relational databases
- Experience or knowledge of continuous integration (Jenkins / Hudson / BuildBot)
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast-paced environment
- A true technologist and hacker at heart
- Passionate about working with new technologies and sharing new discoveries.