- Support key system level activities in the deployment of state of the art communication tools
- Communicate plans, requirements, results and information to customers at a variety of management levels and technical backgrounds
- Conduct system testing of program requirements with associated documentation
- Possess knowledge of hardware/software test and IV&V processes
- Succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing range/field environment
- Work independently and interface professionally with other government agencies, contractors
- Review end-user requirements, and provide feedback to support automation testing efforts
- Assist troubleshooting efforts related to systems administration
Parsons focuses on providing our customers with unique capabilities and expertise that other company’s lack. We operate as a high-performance team focused on maintaining the top technical talent to perform the customer mission - our number one priority. The ideal candidate is a creative and detail-oriented self-starter eager to sink his or her teeth into something new!
- Develop Test Plans, procedures, Test Cases, and Test Reports for software projects.
- Perform software testing during development, test, and deployment phases.
- Execute quality assurance, and process improvement.
- Develop test data and define test acceptance criteria
- Independent testing and evaluation to include verification and validation, system verification testing, functional testing, and regression/ad hoc testing
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
- A minimum of 5+ years of practical work experience in writing test procedures, performing testing, and documenting test
results for software applications.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or related field can be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with testing software running under either Microsoft Windows or LINUX Operating
- Functional knowledge of mobile device security software
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Experience using a scriptinglanguage (i.e. Python)
- Knowledge of packet sniffing / capturing tools such as Wireshark
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.