The Software Test Engineer will:
- Analyze and understand requirements, devise a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases.
- Review test artifacts with QA and Development team members, and edit accordingly
- Own the QA role throughout all projects by: writing and executing tests (manual and automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and delivering
- Work with user and partner teams to develop automated test scripts and extend the automation infrastructure
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend the test case library
- Participate in team process improvement to make sure everyone understands development lifecycle
- Possess and maintain active Top Secret clearance
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Must have at least three (3+) years of Quality Assurance experience
- Effectively communicate issues with software and propose solutions
- Thorough knowledge of QA theory and methodology
- Can define and execute different types of non-destructive (NDI) testing
- Understanding of one or more high level programming languages
- Experience with test automation and one or more of the industry standard test Automation Tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team.