Infoblox is seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our SaaS Quality Assurance team working on cutting-edge technologies. Our architecture is container-based microservices architecture using the latest technological advances. You will be a part of an Agile Quality Engineering team validating service affecting functionality to ensure customer uptime. You will get the opportunity to work with the best of the technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox.
This position is based in our Tacoma, WA office.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing, successful and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
- Validate various features and products in Infoblox's cloud-based architecture
- Automate test execution wherever possible using industry or home-built tools
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional product teams
- Communicate the testing status to team effectively
- 4+ years of software testing experience
- Familiar with automation using Python, Perl, or shell
- Familiar with DNS, RPZ, SaaS, Docker/Containers, micro-services
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, S3, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and general networking concepts
- Bachelor's /Master degree in CS, CE or EE is preferred
- Work with a word class technology team in a rapidly growing company
- A career path with opportunities to grow
- Discretionary Paid Time Off policy to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Newly remodeled office with state of the art amenities located in the heart of Tacoma, close to transportation and city life
- Onsite massages and yoga classes
- Assigned, dedicated personal workspace
- And many, many more perks!