Health Catalyst is aggregating the largest detailed healthcare dataset ever assembled; come help us make it happen! This position is a unique career opportunity to make an enormous, unprecedented impact on US healthcare. OPM team is responsible to architect, build and manage CAFÉ and LeadingWiseley. The Health Catalyst Collective Analytics for Excellence (CAFÉ) product line will integrate data from our 40+ clients, encompassing 65+ million patients and their data. CAFÉ enables the comparison of outcome and detailed process metrics between organizations and national benchmarks and. Leading Wisely is a new generation executive decision support system with personalized watch-lists, configurable visualizations and customizable alerts and notifications; giving you the data and foresight to deal with every-day and unexpected challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take completed features from the software developers and validate the acceptance/completeness of the features through both manual and automated means.
- Drafts and executes test plans for performance, load, and security testing.
- Participate as a team member in planning sprints, software design, and developing and testing features.
- Provide high level of customer support for software installs and support.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile Development Methodologies.
- Aptitude in breaking down requirements into test cases to validate completion and user acceptance.
- Developing test plans that balance testing completeness with time available to the testing team.
- Experience with Quality Management systems to track bugs and report on test case execution (like VSTS, Jira, etc…)
- Knowledge of software test case design techniques like boundary value, decision table, pairwise, state transition, use case testing
- Experience with automated testing (Selenium, WatiN, etc…)
- .NET or .NET Core (C#)
- SQL and NoSQL experience
- Database principles, processes, technologies, and tools (data modeling, design)
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) into a data warehouse
Education & Relevant Experience
- BS/BA in technology, business, or healthcare related degree
- Five+ years’ experience in healthcare/technology related field