Software Test Engineer to support the testing of complex custom equipment. Program Roles and Responsibilities: Plan and perform test and verification activities including: system integration testing, performance testing, test automation. Develops software verification plans, test procedures, execute test procedures and document test results to ensure system requirements are met. Develops, integrates, setup and maintains test environments. Supports System Test, Verification, and Validation activities. Identifies, documents, tracks and evaluates test problem reports and test anomalies. Develops, selects, tailors and deploys test processes, tools and metrics. Prepares Test Reports. Works with some direction.
- 3+ years experience with Bachelors' degree in engineering, IT or Computer Science.
- Position requires a current Top Secret security clearance.
- Cellular Protocols (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, etc.).
- Create Requirements Verification Test Matrix (RVTM).
- Author test documents (Test Plans, Test Procedures).
- Software lifecycle development.
- DevOps/Continuous Integration/Agile.
- Support design reviews.
- SOAP-UI, IBM Win Runner, Quick Test Pro.
- VMware, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, SQL Plus, Sybase, TCP/IP, Putty.
- Windows, Unix/Linux shell scripts.