Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
*Security Clearance: An active SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline and 6+ years’ experience, or a Master’s degree and 4+ years’ experience in testing through a full system development life cycle including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes is required. Four (4) years of T&E experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience developing and enhancing test strategies
- Experience developing test cases and test procedures from requirements, development artifacts and stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable working in Windows and Linux/Unix
- Experience with at least a few of the following:
- Performance / load / stress testing
- Data interface testing
- Data migration testing
- User interface testing
- Security testing
- Code coverage tools
- Systems integration testing
- Application server or OS setup and administration
- Experience working with a bug tracking tool such as Rally, Bugzilla, Trac, Jira, Redmine
- Experience working as a software engineer on a product development team
- Experience performing software programing such as Java, C++ or scripting languages (such as Python or Perl)
- Experience in the use and development of automated test tools
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance (current/active)