Manages a team of professionals supporting development and maintenance for assigned business functions.
Manages new development projects and supports maintenance and enhancement activities.
Develops project plans and sets priorities for multiple projects.
Evaluates business opportunities and implements cost effective solutions.
Prepare and conduct associate evaluations.
Prepare and manage departmental budget.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in a related field.
Minimum of 8 years experience in systems or applications development.
Experience leading a team of developers.
Day to Day Activies:
- Own Automation Testing Activities for the Enterprise.Build Holistic Test Automation Strategy
- Manage team of automation engineers. Provide technical direction by setting priorities and providing a vision for the automation team.
- Architect and manage the maintenance of the automated test environment.
- Work on design, development and implementation of automation frameworks for effective and efficient test execution.
- Work on software architecture to support automation across multiple large-scale applications with multiple interfaces
- Actively drive increased code coverage especially as it relates to automated tests.
- Analyze statistical results for baselines, trends, and anomalies to facilitate problem solving, application improvements, and reporting.
- Research and recommend automated test tools.
- Work closely with business team to identify automation requirements in early stage and develop test strategies and effective test automation solutions for upcoming projects
- Ideal candidate who come from the Software Development background or Automation Test Architect position.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Engineering or related field of study and 5 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience.
- Proven experience with automation testing of end to end Front-Office and Back-Office environments, UI and API
- Proven experienceworking with Test Product Management, Engineering and DevOps to drive quality improvements
- Understanding of Database Management (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) SQL and Data Validation are essential
- Expert level experience in one or more scriptinglanguages like Python, and Perl
- Expert in Selenium
- Expert in Frameworks like TestNG and Junit.
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Expert in Continuous integration using Jenkins and Maven
- Experience in performing API testing
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture and messaging protocols.
- Experience testing Web Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Agile environment
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment and effectively multi-task multiple priorities in a team-oriented environment