InComm Healthcare & Affinity (IHA), a wholly owned subsidiary of InComm Holdings, Inc., the leading issuer and processor of gift cards, that processes over $15 billion in transactions annually. IHA’s platform, the OTC Network, is the first national Over-The-Counter (OTC) benefits disbursement and redemption network for Medicare Advantage plans, State Medicaid programs, Commercial programs and their members/employees
- Design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites based on requirements, system architecture and design documents.
- Evaluate and maintain existing manual and automated test cases & procedures.
- Perform load and stress tests using enterprise level test automation tools.
- Interpret test results and prepare comprehensive test reports.
- Manage and maintain physical, virtualized and simulated test environments.
- Provide hands-on assistance to identify and resolve issues that arise when integrating the application software with other software components.
- Assist in reviewing and determining the amount of code coverage of unit tests.
- 2+ years of test automation experience in a full stack .Net environment.
- Excellent knowledge of test automation design, frameworks, and iterative development.
- Proven experience with planning, designing, and implementing testing strategies and automation infrastructure for large scale enterprise software solution.
- Proficient with basic database structure concepts and SQL.
- High level of familiarity with the SOAP UI test tool and Service Oriented Architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having the ability to clearly communicate ideas, thoughts, and constructive criticisms.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Must have the ability and initiative to work independently.
- Ability to decompose a complex technical problem and formulate a strategy to solve it.
- Experience with Azure, C#, VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services), NUnit, and MSTest (Mictorsoft Test Manager (MTM)) is a plus.