- Test and deploy web services and Java code resulting from the SRS and defects.
- Interface with other development groups to ensure customer support provided as required.
- Provide after-hours support.
- Define, document and develop business processes and develop business requirements for automated systems.
- Assist in researching and developing specifications for automated systems.
- Develop and review project documentation, including technical requirements, training materials, deliverables, project plans and schedules, testing scenarios.
- Coordinate with IT project technical leads, program and other subject-matter experts, contractor representatives, and other agency representatives as required to ensure necessary tasks, deliverables and timelines are completed.
- Participate in test planning to help ensure successful project implementation, including development of test scenarios and actual testing when needed.
- Perform meeting and/or presentation preparation tasks as needed (e.g., prepare or oversee preparation of and provide agendas and pre-meeting materials as well as follow-up notes, post meeting materials, assignment follow-up and related activities).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs to develop requirements, requirements traceability matrix, test scenarios, test plans, etc.
- Extensive work experience and understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, thorough knowledge of the software specification process and software development processes, and software testing processes.
- Full-time experience performing analysis and testing in a production environment, maintaining customer critical applications in a high-visibility environment.
- Strong writing, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills are necessary.
- Previous experience validating business requirements and design specifications with users