The Software Technologist has proven their ability to architect, design, develop and implement highly scalable and reliable IT systems. This person provides the technical leadership in implementing short and long term strategies for their assigned team(s), will transform the strategies into prioritized initiatives, and is able to respond to urgent issues in their specific function without losing focus on longer term deliverables. As a technical leader, this person is able to balance a wide-range of initiatives and manage relationships with other IT leaders. The Software Technologist may lead internal cross-department IT initiatives and may participate on cross-functional initiatives for Express Scripts.
- Execute application architecture through working with delivery teams to enable the efficient and optimal use of ESI’s technology assets, ensuring adherence to ESI’s IT Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture Transformation
- Continuously evaluate industry standards, best practices and technology trends for their ability to support and enhance the goals of ESI’s business.
- Provide in-depth technical consultation to business partners and IT management/development to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies
- Perform long term and on–the–fly evaluations of solutions based on scenarios, outcomes and risk assessments.
- Review, identify and provide performance recommendations to delivery, capacity planning and systems administration teams.
- Perform financial assessments of platform changes and enhancements.
- Direct the creation of reusable technology components within ESI’s enterprise architecture.
- Responsible for large scale implementations and transformations through managing multiple stakeholders at all levels (business, technical and regulatory); understands and addresses organizational barriers.
- Work with leaders of cross-functional teams sharing process improvements including engineering, system test, product management, operations, and quality.
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations, as required
- BachelorDegree and 10-14 years experience OR 16-20years without
- Superior coding skills and the ability to act as a tech lead.
- Requires intimate knowledge of Genesys SDK, Contact Center capabilities. This includes Omni-Channel capabilities including Phone, Chat, Text, Video, SMS, Email etc...
- Must have superior full stack Java / Unix / Oracle Database skills.
- Must have superior skills in service based interface. Dynamic individual, with ability to learn and adapt quickly. CI/CD experience with PCF / Jenkins / Maven / JMeter / GitHub etc... a plus or interest / willingness to learn.
- Ability to provide and implement technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems; Solutions are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal.
- Familiarity with health care or PBM industry.
- Familiar with working in a vendor partner model.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
Job Id: REQ20009814