Job Title: Software Technician
- Develops, modifies, verifies, and validate software applications for testing in Reliability and Design (R&D) Assurance Labs. Leads and address all lab software related issues or concerns.
· Expert in LabVIEW programming software with experience using NI PXI and NI test stand
· Develop custom test applications in LabVIEW per customer requirements
· Ability to use NI Diadem software for managing, analyzing, and reporting data collected during data acquisitions
· Advanced knowledge of software V&V practices and techniques Experience with testing in both a manual and automated environment
· Create software verification and validations plans
· Generation of test cases based on the requirements for validation
· Verify and validate newly developed or existing test application
· Lead software reviews
· Generate software verification and validation reports
· Manage and update department website
· Responsible for documenting all lab applications source code in Team Foundation Server (TFS) or equivalent program
· Interactions extend beyond the immediate work group and include frequent interaction with management
· Experience creating software test plans, test design and test case documentation
· Perform re-validation on legacy system
· Work closely with customers to understand job requirements and develop software requirements.
· Develop/Implement software controls SOP within the test labs
· Communicate clearly the project plans and deliverables to management and engineers on a weekly basis
- Ability to communicate effectively in multi-discipline, cross cultural environment and levels of organization
- Prior experience in a medical device
Associatedegree in a technical field such as electronics, mechanicaltechnology, or software programming.