PSI is a growing and innovative engine manufacturer with global reach, located in Wood Dale, IL. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and team-oriented professionals to help us achieve our goals.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for software development and maintenance for calibrations and testing operations.
- Maintain existing, and develop and test new, LabVIEW software for the purpose of integrating equipment and controls for engine and vehicle performance testing.
- Develop and maintain automation test systems including software workflow & algorithm definition, electrical schematic design, and hardware integration.
- Develop and maintain offline software post-processing tools for computation and analysis of various types of test results.
- Maintain in-house developed software tools through continuous improvement enhancements, bug fixes, etc.
- Design and/or implement and build data repository and report generation utilities and templates.
- Support maintenance of instrumentation computer systems throughout testing laboratories.
- Assist technical staff with troubleshooting instrumentation and equipment related issues.
- Assist other functional groups with software system development as needs and availability dictates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply
- Internship experience preferred
- Systems engineering and software development experience
- MatLAB and LabView proficiency