Job Description :
The APEX team within Lockheed Martin SSC’s Mission Solutions business area is looking for engineers to augment our Agile Teams in support of our program, R&D, and new business pursuits.
The Tools, Applications, and Processing (TAP) Lab is an environment designed to help advance how our customers develop and deploy analytic services and applications.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for helping to shape the future direction of the project by:
- Working with the technical and nontechnical team members to define solutions that meet business and project goals.
- Acts as liaison with other stakeholders, such as, data/service providers, infrastructure admins, software developers, FOSS/COTS vendors, etc.
- Communicating the project status, readiness, issues, and risks to management and stakeholders.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with Computer Science and Computer Engineering studies.
Strong systems engineering knowledge including requirements analysis, systems modeling, analysis and design.
Must have strong teamwork and user support skills.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to varying levels of teammates, management and customers
- Linux OS background
- Proven ability to lead and work in all aspects of the systems engineering and operations support efforts associated with the development, integration and demonstration of a system solution which complies with all performance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Full life-cycle software development and maintenance experience in C/C++ or Python including requirements, design, code, and unit test.