Seeking personnel to perform various technical tasks in an Operations Center environment including tracking incidents, troubleshooting and communicating ticket status.
Candidate should have some understanding of content and programming rights whether video, music, games or books. Should also understand basic content availability windows to help manage customer subscriptions and packages. Candidate will be working with lots of metadata and will need to search for information in that metadata. Will also need experience in products like Microsoft Excel or other types of data sorting software to help with reporting and tracking of information. Should have the ability to follow instructions on how provide basic troubleshooting and/or triage systemic issues. Strong attention to detail, organization and communication is important as well as the ability to work weekends, evenings and various shifts.
Experience working in content or media industry is beneficial. Working in fast-paced environments where issues need to be addressed quickly and reported immediately is also very important.
Additional skills and or education:
- College student and/or graduate is preferable but not mandatory
- Experience with Windows or Mac based computers, GDrive
- Experience or have Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills is a plus
- Exposure to a broad range of televised programming including broadcast, cable, advertisements and infomercials is a daily duty.
- Experience with video editing software or other related systems is a plus but not required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus but not required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, explicitly weekends and evenings is expected.
- Available and open to an alternative workweek (4 days a week/10 hrs a day, Nights), a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12