ProSync is currently looking for a Software Systems Architect to decompose requirements and developer system architectures for web-based applications which act as an analyst sandbox for performing data enrichment and research. Oversee teams for the development and and testing of analyst scenarios to evaluate effectiveness, quality, and scalability performance of web-based tools used across the customer enterprise and across the broader Intelligence Community (IC).
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university and Twenty (20) or more years of experience with the following web application or front-end languages and technologies OR
- Twenty-five (25) years of systems engineering experience may be substituted for candidates without a qualifying bachelor’s degree.
- High level of collaboration with multiple product teams to design solutions from the user’s perspective.
- Review and test software components and gain experience developing comprehensive system, performance, and design plans.
- Develop software models for enterprise solutions to consuming and transforming data.
- Work as an team lead as well as an individual contributor, communicate directions, or provide guidance to all levels of team systems engineers, developers, and testers, as required.
- Managing multiple teams with numerous technical infterfaces to internal and external customers
- Software testing and troubleshooting of software issues for SIGINT systems using test-driven development frameworks .
- Modify the repository schema of an existing application to support new data items, develop data mining and data ingest processes for new data, and support integration with middle-tier and back-end APIs
- Experience testing applications interfacing with REST-based APIs services.
- Experience building applications for 508 compliance
- Experience with the Full Systems Engineering Lifecyle (SELC) experience that includes twenty (20) years or more of:
- Analyzing, translating, and managing user requirements and decompose into software requirements
- Participate in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.) that provides a common reference point for hardware and software developers
- Developing simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Software Integration (new and existing systems)
- Troubleshooting, debugging and defects correction.
- Creation and editing of software system documentation
- Assisting with development and execution of test procedures for software components
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts to facilitate application integration using a one or more appropriate server-side languages (i.e. Shell, Python, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git and MAVEN
- Experience using Jira and Confluence