Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
- Provides detailed knowledge of modern software development processes, to include object-oriented development and use of tools, and how to apply them to software application program development.
- Provides detailed technical support for software development programs with minimal management supervision.
- Translates operational requirements into detailed software/system requirements; integrates COTS products into software/system architectures.
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or otherEngineering or Technical discipline is required.
- Must have 3 years of experience as a Software System Architect or performing Software System Architect related activities within the last 10 years with SATCOM domain.
- 7 years minimum experience as a Software System Architect or performing Software System Architect related activities within the last 10 years.
- Must have knowledge of distributed systems, and issues regarding database replication and distribution for distributed systems.
- Must be capable of providing technical direction to design and development teams, and monitoring progress and productivity through the use of metrics.
- Must have a general understanding of communications protocols, and be able to quickly understand the Army Technical Architecture guidelines.
- Must have advanced knowledge of modern software development processes and tools, with repeated track record of applying them to programs.