- DELMIA | Works Means Manufacturing. Our award winning software was born on the shop floor and has been evolving for over 30 years to become a leader in MES and ERP software for manufacturers. We leverage our experience with manufacturing to make internationally renowned software that solves complex problems for our customers.
- Our software helps run almost all aspects of a manufacturing business. From quoting to shipping, accounting to inventory, to communicating with manufacturing machines, we enable our customers to effectively and efficiently run their business via our desktop, mobile, and web- based software.
- Our User Assistance Engineering (EDI) team has an immediate opening for a User Assistance Engineer in our Paso Robles, CA location; please read below for details. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- A User Assistance Engineer comes in each day and provides phone, email, and chat technical support to customers in their use of the DELMIA | Works EDI modules.
- Ensure customers, partners, and users’ satisfaction by fostering sustainable relationships to capitalize and share knowledge and know how.
- Support includes user education, bug reporting, suggestions on how to utilize the software, and back end data analysis/troubleshooting.
- Design, develop and deliver minor customizations to customer EDI functionality using PL/SQL
- Independently perform back end analysis of issues being reported, while using their expertise, experience and judgment on matters that have great financial impact to our customers, which in turn can impact DELMIA |Works bottom line.
- In your day-to-day you will:
- Understand user requests, engineer and provide the answers according to support SLA
- Maximize the sharing knowledge and know-how in answers
- Create an Incident Report to R&D development organization when needed for OOTB issue
- Validate the proposed OOTB correction before sharing to the customer
The challenges ahead
- Manage production down situations as part of the Return To Operation process for mission critical systems with appropriated communication and resolution plan
- Work with customers to find creative solutions to unique scenarios within their EDI functionality using PL/SQL
- Help partners in their support duties and monitor their SLA [for manager]
- Activate Security incident management process in case of any security alert
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, (manufacturing, technology, business, operations, etc.) or related field – experience can be considered in lieu of a BS
- 6mos+ professional experience in a customer facing support role
- Working knowledge of technical problem solving
- A solid understanding of Windows' desktop applications
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with customers and associates at all levels, including management
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills: must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), 3 weeks’ vacation, 9 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays.