Bectran - Chicago, IL
Bectran, the industry leading SaaS platform, has grown rapidly over the last six years to become the companion toolkit for the Credit Department just as CRM is for the Sales Department. From simple to complex organizations, SMEs to Fortune 500 companies, Bectran has helped companies cut down the time to process and approve credit by as much as 90% whilst significantly lowering the risk of credit defaults and the cost of collections. Our customers enjoy the ease, speed and cost-effectiveness of adopting the Bectran platform. Credit Professionals in various industries have described the Bectran platform as the future of the credit department. Recently, Bectran was recognized as a top innovator in the credit software industry.
As a fast-growing SaaS cloud-based company on the cutting-edge of technology, Bectran is revolutionizing global B2B Credit Management space in the same way cloud solutions have transformed sales, marketing, and human capital management. We are looking for high-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and rewarding. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent, then apply today.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and continuing strong customer relationships, creating a “Customer for Life”
- Professionally communicate/articulate product features to new prospects, and existing customers
- Provide excellent customer support for customers using Bectran platform including: answering questions, recreating/researching problems to find solutions, explaining products and services, trouble-shooting product configurations, and correlating Bectran’s functionality with business requirements
- Independently organize and manage webinars, online training sessions, etc.
- Supportsales teams on setting up and demonstrating the product features online using online meeting tools such as WebEx, Join.me, etc.
- Participate in initial discovery calls including promptly attending to inbound leads, calls, online opportunities, etc.
- Guide customers about available service(s) and assess customer needs
- Utilize and enhance Knowledge Management System
- Build formal and informal relationships with customers and internal team members
- *Bachelordegree, preferably in Business, Marketing, CIS or computer-related field
- *Minimum 4years of solid, relevant experience
- *Exceptional communication skills a MUST - clearly articulate technical aspects, demonstrate products, write well-crafted emails
- Excellent Computer skills - Microsoft Office, Online toolset.
- Ability to use analytical skills to resolve business issues
- Ability to manage and prioritize many requests simultaneously
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision & 401(k) program
- Very generous PTO/paid holidays
- Wellness Program
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Support: 3years
- Tier 1Support: 4years
- Microsoft Office: 3years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License