We are offering an opportunity to be part of CallMiner’s unique technical support team to help customers get the most from their state-of-the-art SaaS solutions.
- The Software Support Engineer will resolve customer software issues, share knowledge with colleagues to help improve our service levels as well as deliver exceptional customer service.
- They have full responsibility for managing technical support cases for our customers, engage in information gathering and sharing, perform analytical troubleshooting and problem research as they collaborate with other engineers as necessary.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems researching answers and guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improve references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Follow and promote best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams.
- Efficiently and methodically troubleshoot technical issues.
- Execute and document system validation protocols such installation and operational qualifications.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide technical support for CallMiner’s Eureka product family.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, understand and debug CallMiner’s software.
- Work with different server technologies to find timely and creative solutions to customer questions and requests.
- Collaborate with our development and platform teams to help host and improve CallMiner applications.
- Manage customer cases within the service level agreement boundaries.
- Write best practices and solutions for our knowledge base.
- Provide support status to the support manager and team.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information systems, Network Administration or similar
- Experience troubleshooting enterprise level .NET applications is essential
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills
- Experience scripting in Batch, Powershell, or any other command line is essential.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016 basic administration and usage, including queries, stored procedures, and SQL jobs
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 OS installation, customization, configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of networking, including gateways, firewalls, and routers, and how to troubleshoot connectivity problems
- Knowledge of PC architecture including specification, installation, configuration, and support of both x86-based and x64-based hardware
- Internet Information Services configuration and troubleshooting
- Ability to work successfully in a highly distributed team, including our team overseas
- Understanding of Windows domain security and authentication
- Experience with Telco, VOIP, and recording systems a plus
- Experience with MongoDB and Kerberos Delegation a plus
- JIRA/Confluence experience a plus
- RabbitMQ experience a plus
- Experience working as a Support Engineer
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, software/hardware support companies preferred