The Software Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to our customers in their use of our proprietary web-based ECommerce Suite.
- Assist customers in issue-resolution utilizing your foundation of technical knowledge surrounding enterprise software and hardware.
- Respond to inquiries through e-mail, phone and internet; diagnose and resolve issues using prescribed troubleshooting techniques, and document efforts.
- Significant time researching multiple log files to identify and determine solutions for clients and users.
- Focus is on customer satisfaction and customer response time
- Regularly work with multiple queues, multiple systems
- Work closely with other technical resources and product development
- Be prepared for monthly code releases / service packs
- Shifts available include 7am-4pm; 8am-5pm;10am-7pm
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a similar role, supporting enterprise level applications, with a demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Experience researching/using log files to analyze and develop solutions
- Able to prioritize, assess and manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization, and with people of varying technical knowledge and skills.
- The technical environment we support includes HTML, CSS, web servers, SQL, JIRA, and ERP software (Oracle PeopleSoft, and Ellucian Banner and Colleague)
- Bi-lingual Spanish Speaker ideal, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred