Software Solutions Specialist
Preferred location: Hermitage, TN (Nashville area); may consider other locations in the Continental United States.
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
The Specialist possesses subject matter expert (SME) in specific platforms, technologies, specific domain and/or tools that are strategic to the operation of the firm. The deep technical and for functional knowledge, comprehensive skill sets, and relevant project experience ensures that project needs are met. The specialist is viewed as an individual contributor in their area of expertise and works under the direction of a specialist manager and/or engagement manager. Experience should be at least 2 years or more.
- Support and maintenance of SAP Process Integration, working knowledge of ABAP and Fiori an advantage
- Identify and Design integration requirements using SAP PI application.
- Modifies and develop interfaces, troubleshooting and repair, experience in Mapping and Adapters connectivity.
- Reviews the technical specification and help with code review. Should have experience in Graphical Mapping with UDF knowledge and have good unit Testing and UAT exposure.
- Have Good Knowledge in Java Mapping and XSLT.
- Hands-on experience in IDOC, SOAP, JDBC, MAIL, ABAP Proxies, and RFC adapters.
- Hands-on experience in Alert Configuration and experience in ALE/EDI/IDOCs Area.
- Have experience in SAP PI 7.5, alerting, and Integrating with cloud provides like salesforce, Zuora, ServiceNow will be added advantage. Responsible for SAP System Integration Activities which includes system overlay, service end-point creation
- Supporting System upgrades which includes Impact/gap analysis, applying patches, development, testing and deployment activities
- Coordinating with Project teams and finalizing release dates for projects. And, checking system dependencies and application dependencies for the projects before deployment
- Creating application architecture and design for SAP projects
- Co-ordination with Development team on implementing recommendations
- Doing the impact analysis on existing system for any new product, application, project or technology
- Doing technology assessment for technology trends, conducting proof of concept and cost assessment.
- Work with team members and product owners to understand, analyze, recommend, plan, design and implement solutions to meet usability, performance, quality and security requirements
- Decision Making/Judgment Required
- Executes on tasks as defined and managed by the Specialist Manager and/or Engagement Manager.
- Individual should escalate any questions or concerns to the Specialist Manager and/or Engagement Manager if assigned tasks are inconsistent with their understanding of the project and their specialist knowledge of their subject matter area.
- Individuals will follow best practices and procedures as defined by their community of practice.
- The team
- Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
- The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
Required Technical Skills:
- SAP Process Integration or Orchestration.
- API implementation and Management (Certificates, integration)
- Familiarity with SAP ABAP, SAP Fiori, Solution Manager and SAP Cloud platform is preferable.
- Should have been involved in at least 2 end to end SAP implementations with good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of SAP Functional Modules (SAP FICO, SAP HR, SAP SD) and S4HANA is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills are required.
- Mentors the development team to expand technical capabilities.
- Certification in subject matter area desired, but not required
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years relevant experience in SAP Process Integration or Orchestration on large enterprise projects around product implementation, configuration, development and support; understanding of design and project management of business software solutions; channel specific business and domain (functional/technical) knowledge; project software development life cycle experience; project software development lifecycle exposure; awareness of architecture standards design and implementation (including strategy, user experience, performance, controls, stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security requirements).
Limited travel might be required.