ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
ESTABLISHED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PROVIDER HAS AX OPENINGS AT PHOENIX,
CANOGA PARK AND POMONA FACILITIES
- Good knowledge of different modules within AX (Finance, WHM, Sales & Marketing etc.)
- Worked previously on custom modules.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Multi-Tasking, and Client Relations
- Support development of new capabilities by actively participating in the planning and management of projects related to ERP application
- Troubleshoot applications and related technologies by performing diagnostics needed
- Conduct analysis of applications in relation to business processes to optimize usage or add new features
- Lead or participate in training sessions for end-users and create training materials
- In-depth knowledge of Functional and technical Microsoft Dynamics AX (required).
- Product Information Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (2012 R2 preferred)
- Minimum 1 years of experience with SSRS report development.
- Minimum 2 year of experience working with relational databases (MS SQL preferred)
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals or operating instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Relational Databases:3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- CPT Coding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Archival Standards: 3 years (Preferred)
100% medical-dental-vision; life insurance; three weeks vacation,
nine holidays, two days paid time off; 401k match, yearly bonus predicated
on performance and profitability, educational reimbursement;
flexible spending plan, gym membership fully stocked kitchen, snacks