- Driving sales of existing Digital Experience Management (DEM) account base as well as net new prospects to achieve assigned annual sales quota.
- Working in close collaboration with enterprise account executives to define the best strategy to drive APM and EUEM sales engagements and execute sales within the defined territory.
- Qualifying and identifying new APM and EUEM opportunities in addition to participating in retention, cross sell, and up sell opportunities.
- Defining and executing winning strategies to drive APM and EUEM sales.
- Driving a complex sales cycle; Leveraging and collaborating with additional resources – i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (PreSales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership – when needed.
- Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Serving as a Trusted Advisor - identifying, penetrating, and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach.
- Exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions to large Fortune 1000 accounts, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Performance Management, End User Experience Management.
- New business hunter with 7+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience, selling across multiple verticals
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 12 months
- Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
- Existing relationships within the assigned client base is preferred.
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients.
- Understanding and adherence to MEDDPIC sales process
- Foundation in Business Outcome selling
- Trained in Force Management sales methodology