This is going to be the most exciting and most challenging career you will ever have. We expect the best and demand highly energetic, driven individuals with a strong mix of business acumen, great relationship skills and a fascination with novel technology. In return you will get exposure to some of the latest and most exciting technologies and will help our clients make a real and significant impact on their businesses.
We are one of the world's best and most innovative providers of visualization hardware/software, audio, visual, and information technologies. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include consulting, software, technical services, and hardware integration. In short, we imagine cool stuff, do cool stuff, and provide cool stuff to our cool clients - it's a fun, energetic place to be.
While many companies try to sell you something, we prefer to think of it differently. We're all about delivering client value, and our Software Sales Representatives are the vital link. Our client portfolio is varied but includes many Fortune 500 companies, leading university and research centers, elite government agencies, and the US Military. Our strong client focus generates repeat business for our clients to solve everyday problems by providing innovative customized solutions.
Our most successful Software Sales Representatives have a relentless focus on developing strong client relationships, possess the intellectual ability to create tailored, cost effective solutions, and are tenacious about delivering value that exceeds our client's expectations. They are also team players with the subject matter experts at Mechdyne and are responsible for balancing client needs against Mechdyne business objectives, ensuring business targets are achieved and performance metrics exceeded. This can be a remote position.
- Display commitment to achieving quarterly and annual sales targets by leveraging existing professional sales skills and experience
- Actively network with industry connections to stay informed of current industry trends
- Establish a position as a trusted advisor within the industry
- Prospect for new opportunities within assigned accounts and geographical areas
- Drive effective presentation/proposal/quote preparation and manage the overall opporunity process, including communication strategies, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to fully understand of the client's business goals, identify their needs and offer appropriate Mechdyne solutions
- Act as a consultant to our clients, sharing knowledge and resources to keep the client informed of trends in their vertical market
- Provide excellent service to our clients and ensure a strong customer satisfaction with our solutions
- Leverage the client relationship to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for both the client and Mechdyne
- Collaborate with the broader Mechdyne team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client's objectives
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a technical/software degree is highly desirable; an MBA or advanced graduate degree is also desirable
- Previous account development experience and successful track record, preferably 5 years+
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proactive, driven, independent but a strong team player
- Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive
- Strong people skills - intuitive, empathetic, influential, persuasive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to craft & deliver a compelling, succinct, and insightful presentation
- Strong work ethic & high energy
- Above average abilities with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Salesforce
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a credit and background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.