You will join the team responsible for designing and demonstrating software configurations to meet the business needs of clients ranging from industry giants such as Chevron and NEC to tiny start-ups.
We need someone with a strong analytical mind that understands business organizations and operations, likes talking with people, is service oriented, likes doing a variety of activities, writes well, and enjoys researching/finding answers.
Each customer needs something different. You will work with clients of varying sophistication to understand their business needs and challenges, then use our software to build creative solutions that meet these needs. This requires a good understanding of the system's capabilities and the ability to see issues from the customer's perspective.
- Work with customers and prospects to analyze their requirements
- Propose solutions, provide functionality and pricing information
- Prepare and present pre-sales demos to potential customers
- Respond to RFP’s and RFI’s
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Process inbound sales leads
- Write and maintain SOPs in Confluence
- Assist withothersales-related or technical tasks as needed such as developing salessupport documents and templates, sales demos and testing
- Perform other tasks based on skill, interest, or expertise
- Intelligence, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and wide-ranging program.
- Good judgment, capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that go beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities.
- Experiencewithdatabase concepts and web based technologies.
Full-time employment - Telecommute, ok - Anywhere in US and Canada