Our client is a leading producer of marketing software, currently searching for a well-qualified Marketing Software Sales Executive in the San Francisco area. Candidates must have 5+ years enterprise software sales experience. Should emphasize any Customer Experience (CX) software sales in resume, as this is a strong plus.
- You will earn incredible money. We are prepared to bet that our commission plans will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
- You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are
- You will be part of a world class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
What You'll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stake holders and influence them in a positive way.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- Experience Required:
- You are one to the top 25% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You?ve got 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you?ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It?s not just social, it?s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that?s changing