About Frontline Education
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. Frontline Education serves more than 12,000 educational organizations nationwide. Our solutions are used in all 50 states and have the largest data set in K-12 Human Capital Management. We partner with school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions daily. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities with our sales teams nationwide.
We are currently seeking an Education Software Sales Executive for the central and eastern TN territory, covering Nashville to Knoxville.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Education Software Sales Executive is responsible for positioning Frontline solutions products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the Education Software Sales Executive role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as an ESE, you must be comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
The Education Software Sales Executive will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies. Our ESEs work diligently to earn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory.
- Establish focused sales strategy in the region, concentrating on large and mid-sized school districts to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Develop and drive solution selling strategy to increase bundle adoption rate
- Uncover challenges facing Frontline Education customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable experience – ability to maintain a clear record of quota achievement, excellent account planning, and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen. Convey a tenacious commitment to win!
- Communication - exceptional communications skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results
- Metrics driven - proficiency in Solution selling (apps per transaction), building pipelines and increasing customer retention rates
- Relationships - build and maintain relationships easily at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities
- You’re so good at collaboration, it might be your middle name - both internal and external collaboration is the key to success
- Continuous improvement mindset - maintaining status quo is a “no go” for you. You strive to consistently improve and exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 5years outside salesexperience in a service environment, preferably in the education or HCM software industry (EdTech or SaaS). In addition, we seek the following:
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plansales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including some overnight