Our client is leading provider of a data analytics software solution for the K-12education market. In business for nearly two decades, they are known for their powerful, flexible and easy-to-use data analysis tools needed to create an optimal environment for positive learning outcomes.
Immediate opening is for a strategic software solution sales executive. Experience calling into the K-12education market is a highly desired. The ideal candidate will have experience selling a complex solution and must be able to navigate at the District/Superintendent or C-level. Ability to have strategic conversations to align the company’s solutions to key priorities and challenges facing their institutions is critical. The successful candidate with have a track record of landing new business and proven abilities in creating and executing a sales plan focused on results.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 8+ years of outside salesexperience ideally selling a technical, SaaS (Software as a Service) or enterprise software/solutions.
- Must have experienceselling a strategic solution in a complex environment ideally to the K-12 market or other markets with structured buying processes
- Must have experience creating and executing a strategic sales plan aimed at new business growth with a track record of success
- Must have strong competencies in solution based selling processes and ethodologies
- Experienceselling with partners is a plus
- Must have executive level credibility and business acumen with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a pipeline of opportunities to ensure that both current and future sales goals will be met
- Person will work out of a home office and travel into the territory up to 40%-50%
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic and results oriented
Position offers a very attractive base salary, unlimited incentive package and an excellent benefits package.
CAA is a Retained Executive Search firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of sales and sales management professionals. The hiring company has retained C. Anderson Associates to find and qualify candidates for this job opening.