Fast growing $200M firm with recent major cash received from VCS to make acquisitions and take over Retail Enterprise market. The client is seeking a key addition to their technology sales team.
10 years+ Enterprise Sales with strong Retail-Knock Outs: No Retail Enterprise Sales
Sourcing Targets: SAP Retail, Epicor, Symphony, Oracle Retail, JDA, Logility, Infor Retail, Feflexis, GERS, Manhattan Associates
Keywords: Retail Enterpise Sales
Education: College Degree -- 4 Yrs
Additional Candidate Requirements:
Retail Supply Chain background a big plus.
Selling Supply Chain, Replenishment, Ecommerce, Merchandise Mgt., CRM Loyalty, Promotion Mgt. etc to Endusers. Idea of accounts; Levi, Vons, Macys, Hardrock etc.
Retail Enterpise/Suplly Chain SW; Replenishment, Merchandise Mgt., CRM Loyalty, Ecommerce, Promotion Mgt.
- enterprise, social, customer experience, CX/CXM, listening, martech, CMO, Customer Success, Customer Care Does this fit you? You are one to the top 25% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You've got 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you've experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It's not just social, it's the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that's changing
- You will earn incredible money. We are prepared to bet that our commission plans will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
- You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are
- You will be part of a world class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
What You'll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stake holders and influence them in a positive way.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- For confidential consideration please submit your resume. Interviews in one week.