Boomi Software Sales Account Manager for Commercial Business (Accounts Sub $1B in Annual Revenue)
A little about Dell Boomi:
Dell Boomi Integration Cloud is a comprehensive solution for moving, managing and governing information across applications and data repositories, whether cloud-based or on-premise. The Dell Boomi platform as a service provides a single environment with a unified suite of offerings, accelerating your ability to integrate every part of your business. Dell Boomi, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizesfrom Small Businesses to Global Enterprise companies trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications.
Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visithttp://www.boomi.com/.
Dell Boomi is rapidly GROWING! We have an immediate need for additional Field Account Executives in the Eastern US Territory. This role will work with various client segments such as Commercial, Education, Healthcare, & State Agencies. This is a remote based Acquisition Sales Role with heavy territory travel, requiring over 60% travel.
- Strong business and financial acumen to translate customer requirements into meaningful business recommendations
- Ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority; The idealcandidate works cross functionally with every level of the Boomi Sales and Operations organization
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority
- Identifies appropriate solution and services to meet customer integration & infrastructure needs
- Develop and manage relationships with other Dell sales teams and our key partners & customers
- Manage complex sales-cycles, and present to decision makers the value of our full suite of applications
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
- Develop, drive and close business within assigned territory
- Create and maintain effective partner relationships within assigned territory
- Ideal candidate must to be to clearly articulate the Boomi brand and educate at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories
- 7+ years of quota carrying Software or Technology Sales, Accounts over $1B
- Software sales experience in the software-as-a-service (SaaS) & application/data integration
- Deep experience in software solution sales especially within complex enterprise application solutions
- Experience managing an Enterprise Software Sales Cycle
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed toserving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard torace, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job ID: R72081