BAE Systems is looking for a methodical and solution-driven Requirements Analyst/Software Tester to join our team. In this role, you will act as a vital link between developers, project stakeholders, and users by gathering information, documenting processes and developing requirements. Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on requirements gathering and testing aspects of software products/projects. Develop and implement test plans in coordination with product development and create test cases based on these requirements. Troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in release decisions and establish measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
- Define, validate and document detailed requirements or specifications with stakeholders to gain consensus before development starts
- Define, validate and document detailed test plans based on requirements.
- Partner closely with development team to determine the implementation approach and scope of requested project
- Thoroughly research outcome of proposed changes and suggest solutions for potential roadblocks
- Absorb and break down complex technical information to communicate to clients and Manager
- Develop and provide training (virtual and in person) on new IT systems, processes and functionality.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years experience, or equivalent experience
- Strong organization and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and create, maintain and manage multiple project objectives according to deadlines
- Detail oriented
- DoD Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) and access to the customer's facility