PRIMARY PURPOSE: To perform complex software testing and quality assurance to provide the means and also the measures for testing all aspects of a software solution. To perfom requirements development and advise on technical specifications. To collaborate with team to design information systems, with a focus on applications that are appropriate for users' needs. To collect, and analyze information from client leaders to formulate the scope and objectives of the system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Quality assurance duties:
- Lead holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user-acceptance testing
- Develop and implement executive test plans/scenarios/cases/scripts to ensure requirements are documented, understood, covered by test scenarios, and accurately tested
- Document and evaluate test results and defects
Systems Analyst Duties
- Design complex information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture
- Analyze business requirements/needs and write technical requirements for development of software functionality to meet those needs
- Define alternative approaches and on the impact of new or revised system modifications
Provide system knowledge to configure the development of user training materials. Resolves unusually complex user issues.
Participate in meetings and product demonstrations to propose product development for potential clients. Provide system expertise and initiatives to ascertain feasibility of high-level client ideas and requests. Assist in proposal development for topics associated with system design.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 to 8 years of job related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience performing duties as described may be substituted for the minimum experience
- Must have 6+ years' experience working in software development
- Experience must include manual software quality assurance testing and experience with analyzing and documenting software applications requirements
- Must have experience working with agile software development methodologies
- Must be able to work in a team environment with good verbal and written skills