We are looking for an experienced SW Quality Integration Engineer to join our embedded R&D team.
This individual will help lead the transformation from a traditional embedded SW architecture to a Microservices based embedded SW architecture.
The Engineer is responsible for integration and QA for a product leveraging the Infinera next-generation PIC technology that will interconnect data centers of all the cloud services providers and provide the backbone for the 5G traffic.
The scope spans across various areas like Configuration, Provisioning, Security, APIs, Performance & Capacity as well as Test automation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review System, Product Requirements, Design Documents and develop a comprehensive solution test plan to validate customer and white-box use-cases.
- Develop automated feature test scripts based on system requirements and test plans.
- Work with System Engineering on Requirements Review, Definition and Test plan reviews.
- Work with the Development team in understanding the feature implementation.
- Provide detailed reports of test execution, defect analysis.
Experience Necessary for Success:
- 4+ years of experience in testing/Automation in one or more of the following areas.
- Experience in testing for optical network elements or routers or L2 switches or IoT edge devices
- Experience in Testing all aspects of these devices including Datapath, Platform, Faults, Error handling, Exception handling, Configuration, security ,etc.
- System-level understanding of Linux based embedded systems.
- Programming/Scripting Skills: Python.